[mdmbl-dev] openMDM release planning

Hi,

we plan our first release, named 5.0.0 in Q3. We plan to start the Eclipse Release Review in September.

To get there we will have the following milestone releases the next time:

Milestone 2 (5.0.0M2), planned for KW 30

  • Bug Fixes
  • Library updates
  • minor enhancements
  • no API changes

Milestone 3 (5.0.0M3), planned for KW 32

  • Integration of the external contribution "CRUD operations"
  • Code is already on Git branches in the Eclipse mdmbl repositories (branch name: restapi)
  • Code is tested and checked by the dev team
  • Code was checked and tested for the PAK Adapter

Milestone 4 (5.0.0M4)

  • Integration of the external contribution "Authorization and Autorization"
  • Code is already on Git branches in the Eclipse mdmbl repositories (branch name: delegated-roles-with-backend-connectors)
  • Code is tested and checked by the dev team

Best regards
Angelika

--
openMDM(R) EWG toolkit manager