[mdmbl-dev] Commit rights for Ganesh Deshvini have been expired

technology.mdmbl Committers,
Angelika Wittek has expired the commit rights for Ganesh Deshvini
(gdeshvini).  The reason for this change is:

Ganesh was not involved in the development of our project for a longer
time, I will remove his commit rights and set him to the status of a
Committer Emeritus.

To honor Ganesh's contributions to the project, Angelika Wittek has
nominated Ganesh for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top