[mdmbl-dev] Eclipse Intellectual Property Policy and Guidelines

Dear mdmbl developers,

in the last few weeks several IP issues came up. It is absolutely necessary to follow the Eclipse Intellectual Property Policy and Guidelines.

Please read the documentation:

Committers have to fulfill due diligence guidelines (“Sorgfaltspflicht”):
https://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php

I also added the chapter "IP Management and Software Licensing" to our Getting Started Guide:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/images/e/e0/GettingStarted_mdmbl.pdf

The dev team will only approve contributions that fulfill these requirements, besides other criteria like comments, code style, encoding,...

Best regards
Angelika Wittek

--
openMDM(R) EWG toolkit manager