[mdmbl-dev] Meeting Minutes 2017-11-13

Hello all,

these are the minutes of our dev meeting today:
 * The automatic build for Gerrit is turned off, so everyone should build everything before checking in, to make sure it works as expected.
 * There is an enable button for the automatic build which should be used when re-enabling the build feature (near the disable button)
 * the first stable release will have version 5.0 to reflect that we are working on openMDM5
 * Angelika gives a short report of the AC meeting (see their protocol for details)
 * it has been decided, that REQU-90 is marked as won't do (for details see the ticket)
 * Obsolete branches have been deleted. In the future, feature commiter branches should be used, which makes this easier. There will be a section
   in the setup guide to describe this in detail.
 * Matthias is working on 526880. Base, default and odsadapter should be ready for review
 * Martin is working on REQU-68 and the first part of REQU-76. The next issue to be worked on will probably be the second part of REQU-76 (filters).
 * Flo will work on the Enum issue 526763. He reviewed REQU-68 and found a bug which has been fixed by Martin thereafter. He will also finish
    the current work on relations.
 * Alex is still working on the Rest-API to write TemplateComponents. He asks how deep the template components can be in practice (Flo and Matthias will try to answer that)
 * Martin remarks that there is a possible performance hit in WriteRequestHandler line 136ff. He will create a Bugzilla bug for that.
 * Angelika reminds us, that we should also look at sonarlint issues in the api if possible
 * Angelika reminds us that we should document API changes in the Bugzilla tickets.

Regards,
  Flo

Back to the top