Re: [mdmbl-dev] Discussion about the open issues

Hello dev team,

that sounds interesting!

Which issues have been discussed? What are the key lessons learned?

Thanks for a very short summary.

Best Regards

Stefan

BMW Group
Stefan Ebeling

Group IT – Versuchs- und Messdaten-Management (FG-453)

Bremer Straße 6

80807 München

Postanschrift:

80788 München

Tel.: +49 89 382 75 756

Mail: stefan.ebeling@xxxxxx
Web: http://www.bmwgroup.com/

Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Board of Management: Harald Krüger (Chairman),
Milagros Caiña Carreiro-Andree, Markus Duesmann,
Klaus Fröhlich, Nicolas Peter, Ian Robertson,
Peter Schwarzenbauer, Oliver Zipse.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer
Registered in Germany: München HRB 42243