Re: [mdmbl-dev] Minutes of the dev meeting on 2017-07-10

Hi Stefan,

thank you for the suggestion. We will try it. Otherwise I would suggest
always to add these entry links for the two issue systems:

Eclipse Bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=mdmbl
JIRA: https://openmdm.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa

Best regards