[mat-dev] Memory Analyzer Graduation and Move Review results

Hi everyone,

I have the pleasure to announce here that the Memory Analyzer graduation and move review was successful! Thus after about two years of presence at Eclipse the project will go out of the incubation phase.

Congratulations and many thanks to all the people who have contributed to make memory analysis in Java somewhat easier - by developing and contributing code, by giving us feedback and suggestions, by asking us questions, by blogging about and presenting the tool, and of course by coding memory leaks J

Thanks to the Technology PMC for their support and prompt replies, and to the Tools PMC for taking Memory Analyzer into their projects set!

The follow up steps after the review will be to execute the move from Technology to Tools (move repositories, committers, etc…). After the move is complete we can release our 1.0 version.

Best Regards,

Krum

Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG