[m2e-users] Multi Project Dependency

I created a root pom ( r ) with 2 modules ( M1 & M2 )
M1 depends on M2

In Eclipse Work Space I have 3 Projects - R, M1 & M2

Everything works fine.

However :
1.  I was expecting Project M1 to list M2 unde Projects ( Properties for M1->Java Build Path -> Projects )
..but found no reference to M2
Am I supposed to see a reference to M2 here ?

2. When I do source browsing ( 'Open Declaration'/F3 ) on a call to M2 method from M1, Im able to see the declaration as expected.
How is exclipse storing teh inter project references, in this case

--sony

Back to the top