[m2e-users] maven-jaxb2-plugin:

Hi all,

I’m having issues with M2E and the maven-jaxb2-plugin (org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin).

Running the build from the command line works just fine, but in Eclipse I get an Error:

Execution default of goal org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.1:generate failed: A required class was missing while executing org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.1:generate: com/sun/xml/bind/api/ErrorListener

I’m not sure if this is an issue with the plugin, m2e, or with my setup (although that is a vanilla Eclipse Mars 4.5.1 + M2e 1.6.2.20150902-0002)

There are more details, including the full stacktrace in this github issue:

https://github.com/highsource/maven-jaxb2-plugin/issues/69

The plugin does have an M2e lifecycle mapping, AFAIK.

I can suppress the error with a lifecycle mapping in my pom, with <runOnIncremental>false</runOnIncremental>

But then it won’t generate he sources and I get Eclipse errors for my code…

Regards,

Ben

Back to the top