Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse Mars 4.5 and modello lifecycle support

On 23 August 2015 at 09:48, Barrie Treloar <baerrach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks.

For some reason I've lost the ability to configure the project as a maven project.
And there are no preferences for Maven anymore.

I'll try re-installing Eclipse and using this update site only.

A re-install of Eclipse, including deleting workspace metadata seems to have fixed it.

This leaves me with these two errors:

maven-scm-client
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-metadata:1.5.5:merge-metadata (execution: merge, phase: generate-resources)

Is there any way to fix this one?

maven-scm-provider
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.codehaus.modello:modello-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-21:java (execution: default, phase: generate-sources)

I'll crush my OCD and ignore this error.

Back to the top