Re: [m2e-users] Maven plugin and calling buildContext.refresh(File)

On 2/18/2014, 3:48, Grzegorz Słowikowski wrote:
OK, next question. In my plugin I unzip some dependency content to disk,
and add it's subdirectory as new source root.
When I do it for the first time (unzip to empty folder, no overwrite) Is
is better to call refresh once for the whole subdirectory
added as source root or for every file?

Should not matter much and both should work, but calling refresh once on
source directly is probably easier for you to code.

Igor

Back to the top