Re: [m2e-users] javacc m2e connector?

Hi Peter,

I've done the necessary changes to get my connectors building with m2e 1.1.
I've pushed a binary release to Github. You can install JavaCC connector directly from P2 repository at
http://objectledge.github.com/maven-extensions/connectors/updates/development
I'd appreciate if you could check, if it works OK (I've only checked that it installs cleanly into Eclipse 4.2 / m2e 1.1 so far).

Cheers,
Rafał