[m2e-users] eclipse hanging after installing m2e

Hi All,

I am using m2e version 1.0.100.20110804-1717 with eclipse indigo service release 1 build 20110916-0149

I can’t get the maven plugin working L After I install it I my eclipse hangs when I click on Preferences => Maven => User Settings it just sits there, I left if for 8 hours!  I also get a hang when I set click on Preferences => Java => Build Path => Classpath Variables.

Is there anything obvious which would be causing this, I tried trawling the web and found nothing.

BTW: I can package and deploy my maven project from the command line with no drama.  I am using Maven 3.

Cheers,

Russ

Back to the top