Re: [m2e-users] Reducing build times of web application

I was using Tomcat 7 that comes bundled with WTP.
AFAICT It does incremental publishes, but I have no idea if it uses Ant under the hood.

My application does not use EJB, JMS etc, only Servet API, that standalone Tomcat can handle just fine. JBoss contains a servlet container and also 1001 things don't need so I really don't see how could it be faster ;)

Cheers,
Rafał