Re: [m2e-users] Lots of Projects

I downloaded eclipse 3.7, bumped up permgen and mx, and installed the
m2e plugin, then imported all the projects.

It seems to have took about 6-7 minutes to do its thing. (IntelliJ
takes around the same amount of time iirc) Though, there are no expand
arrows next to any of the source folders, lol, so I can't open any
files.

Now I'm waiting for it to download nexus-maven-repository-index.gz.
Then I'll see what happens.