[m2e-users] Can't resolve an artifact programatically

Hi,

I’m writing an RCP application and I need to get a jar downloaded from a remote repository. For that I’m using:

      Artifact artifact = MavenPlugin.getDefault().getMaven().resolve(

            STARTER_GROUP_ID, STARTER_ARTIFACT_ID, snapshotVersion, "jar", "",

            MavenPlugin.getDefault().getMaven().getArtifactRepositories(), null);

      starterJar = artifact.getFile();

I’m having the following issue. If the artifact is already downloaded in the local repository it is working, but if not I get a “Unable to resolve artifact” error message.

The MavenPlugin.getDefault().getMaven().getArtifactRepositories() call return one remote repository:

[       id: odyssey-group.com

      url: http://maven.oams.com/content/groups/odyssey

   layout: default

snapshots: [enabled => false, update => daily]

releases: [enabled => true, update => daily]

]

The url match our internal nexus repository and if I navigate into it, I can found the artifact that can’t be resolved.

Am I using the right API ?

Thanks for your help

Yann Andenmatten
Technical Analyst
TEMENOS
The Banking Software Company

Odyssey Financial Technologies S.A.*
Avenue des Baumettes 23 | CH-1020 Renens | Switzerland
T: +41 21 310 09 15
F: +41 21 310 00 99
E: yandenmatten@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.temenos.com
www.odyssey-group.com
*a member of the Temenos group of companies

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents
of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Back to the top