Re: [m2e-dev] Use m2e in another plugin

Hi.  We have some examples in the Google Cloud Tools for Eclipse:

Hope that helps.

Brian.

On 17-Feb-2018, at 1:21 PM, laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I'd like two write a plugin that builds on top of m2e.
In this plugin I need the following function:

- find an artifact by groupid/artifactid/version
- find dependencies for this artifacr

can someone tell me if this is possible and where I have to start to get this information?

I don't want to gather this info in the context of a project (so no pom.xml) but completely programatic only based on the global m2e config found in Maven>>User Settings.

thanks in advance for any hint.