Re: [m2e-dev] Gerrit commit

What message does gerrir print when you push?

Igor

On 2014-10-17, 8:10, Daniel Kasmeroglu wrote:
Am 17.10.2014 um 13:29 schrieb Igor Fedorenko:
What remote url did you use? For me, Gerrit shows the correct URL if I
open page [1]

For me it's: ssh://mmissingnamegm0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/m2e/m2e-core

How do you create commits? I always use git on command line. EGit didn't
work for me when I tried it few years ago and I never had a need/desire
to try it again.

In general I'm working on a Windows machine but if something get's weird
I'm working on my Linux command line. So pure git and no fancy gui stuff.

Did you configure git to use specific usename and email address? If "git
log -1" shows wrong author information, Gerrit will reject the commit.

     git config --global user.name "YOUR NAME"
     git config --global user.email "YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS"

It's plainly 'Daniel Kasmeroglu <daniel.kasmeroglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>' and I
configured my settings accordingly.

What exact command do you use? Assuming your remote name is 'review',
the command should look

     git push review HEAD:refs/for/master

Basically yes although the refspec is part of my configuration (as
described in the documentation).

I think that I simply don't have the rights to push to this repo so I
expect that there's something wrong with the key. On the other hand I'm
using the same pair of keys for my own server which works without any
problem.
I provided my public key at [1] which I expect to be the right location.

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/ssh-keys