[m2e-dev] Workspace resolution, launch support and classifiers

Hi All,

Is there a way to support a classified dependency during launch and with "resolve workspace artifacts"?

I have a dependency with a classifier, let's say "shared". The project is configured to have a project dependency, as that artifact is checked out into my workspace.

However, when I launch a maven goal, the artifact is resolved from the local repo, not the workspace.

As I can see, the is an extension point introduced in m2e 1.3:

org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.classifierClasspathProviders

But I don't know, whether it is used for launching or not... it seems not...

Can somebody help me regarding this issue? Before m2e 1.3, it was working, the dependency was resolved to the target/classes folder of that project.

Best regards,

-- Vazul

Back to the top