[m2e-dev] Contributing to the m2eclipse-subclipse plugin

As I mentioned on the other list, I'm interested in helping maintain the m2eclipse-subclipse plugin. We've been using it internally (in kind of a hackish way) for over a month with 0.12 dev builds and have had no problems. I also took a few minutes to review the code in the plugin (it is pretty small) to check for uses of changed APIs and didn't find anything. So, I'm fairly confident it will work and would like to get some dev builds that are compatible with m2eclipse 0.12 for people to try out.

I've forked m2eclipse-subclipse at Github and am working on updating the build to make it compatible with m2eclipse 0.12. My fork is here:

https://github.com/suresk/m2eclipse-subclipse

Can I get a review of the work I've done so far? Also, what other steps do I need to take to get a build setup for this?

Thanks,

- Spencer

Back to the top