I see no problem with that.
regards,
Vlad

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

LSP4J released their 0.4.0 version, which is the candidate for Photon.
LSP4E has been updated to use this release (only TP should now be updated to link to release instead of snapshot), and I do not see anything critical in the backlog to fix and the overall quality of LSP4E is currently satisfying for most adopters.
So I propose we make a 0.6.0 release in the next weeks, linking to LSP4E 0.4.0.

What do you think?

--
Mickael Istria