Re: [lsp4e-dev] Adding Test support in Debug Adapter Protocol

+1 on testing support - this has been on my mind too. For me the real
challenge is what level do we do the testing at, do we use SWT bot
tests at the UI level, or do we attempt to implement tests at the
debug element level. My initial feeling is to do most of them at the
debug element level.

I have found the mock debug
(https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-mock-debug) useful for some of
the basic dev of the debug client. It could easily be extended to
support other special cases to test other areas. But what I really
want is a mock adapter written in Java that connects in the same
process to lsp4e.debug (as the test lsp does).

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.