[lsp4e-dev] Fwd: How to trigger lsp4e only when a specific condition is met?

Hi Everyone

I am trying to use lsp4e for fabric8analyses. Right now it is triggered, as soon as the manifest file opens(pom.xml here). I want it to be triggered only when a specific condition is met, let say when a check point is enabled in preferences. I tried to add some code below in start function here , but it throws an exception.

Is there a way by which I can trigger lsp4e only when the check box is enabled.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Geetika Batra
                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
                             (_/

Back to the top