Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release in 2 weeks?

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suppose you mean that there is no requirement to have 0.3 in the Oxygen release and not that 0.3 will only target Oxygen+1. (We're still on Neon....)

Right.
We'll release a 0.3.0 whenever we're ready, and unless we agree otherwise, 0.3.0 will use Oxygen as main target-platform, and may be shipped as part of Oxygen.1 or Oxygen.2. I hope that by Photon, we could have our "1.0" release, but that mostly depends on the evolution of the Protocol itself.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top