Od: lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 19 maja 2017 09:59
Do: lsp4e developer discussions
Temat: Re: [lsp4e-dev] Removing examples?

Hi,

No objection from me. I think that links to these other projects would be useful to have somewhere in the docs (it may not be easy to search the marketplace for them, if one doesn't know what to search for).

But hasn't the OmniSharp stuff been removed a few months ago? (commit 35a5984)

best regards,
Vlad