Re: [lsp4e-dev] Integration with PHP Language Server

On 12/23/2016 11:16 AM, Michal Niewrzal wrote:

Hi All,

Hey Michal,

There is ready to use GitHub repo [1] with PHP Language Server integration. It combines LSP4E, TM4E and PHP Language Server. I hope you will enjoy it 😉

[1] https://github.com/eclipselabs/lsp4e-php

Although I didn't yet give it a try, this sounds like a very nice integration, exactly showing up the value of LSP and TM! It would be great if you could make a video and or a demo scenario out of it, for those who'd like to highlight usage LSP and Textmate in the Eclipse world easily.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top