[linuxtools-dev] New stable-2.0 branch and code reviews

I have created a new stable-2.0 branch that I will shortly use for our Hudson builds. All code changes must be peer reviewed (save for releng changes by myself or Alex) as we just have RC3 (Tuesday evening) and RC4, the following Wednesday. There are no changes past RC4 so if you screw up, it won't get fixed until SR1.

If you have code that applies to 2.0, it must go to the stable-2.0 branch and if needed, the master branch as well.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top