Re: [libra-dev] WAR Product Export in Neon

Hi Hannes,

It is great you are stepping in. Sure, I will continue helping with the releng tasks.

I am on vacation next week. I will trigger the committer nomination process when I am back. So I have the opportunity ping existing committers if voting is too silent.

Thanks,
Kaloyan