From: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miles Parker
Sent: 24 април 2012 г. 00:53 ч.
To: Libra developers list
Subject: Re: [libra-dev] Juno dependencies in Libra framework UI?

Thanks for the quick response, Naci.

For Virgo Tooling, I've more or less made up my mind not to rely on changes to WTP or PDE, as frustrating as those can be to extend. We've had to engineer around some of the WTP stuff as well. I'm just not confident in the ability to get any changes into WTP in a timely way. I'll admit that the main thing I'm going on there is a note I sent to wtp-dev re: the possibility of providing patches for other changes to WTP to support some UI stuff I wanted to do, and haven't received a response from that as yet or on related bugs. But the bottom-line for us is that we really need to support Indigo on a continuing basis and from what I've seen that means that we'll probably have to rely on the Indigo WTP builds. It's not an ideal situation, I know, and thanks for looking into it.

cheers,

Miles