[libra-dev] Libra Juno M6 to be released this Friday

Hi,

It’s pretty silent in our git repository in the last weeks. The only changes I see for Juno M6 are a couple of bugfixes that were fixed for Indigo SR2 and were cherry-picked in the Juno branch. Do I miss anything?

I am occupied with a lot of traveling next week. Therefore, I am going to release our M6 build this Friday – a few days before the due date. Let me know if anyone is affected by this.

By the way, we still have some open tickets targeted for Juno M5: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=877964;classification=WebTools;query_format=advanced;target_milestone=0.2%20M5;product=Libra

If those are completed, then please close the tickets. If they are still open, then please retarget them to a future milestone.

Thanks and greetings,

Kaloyan

Back to the top