From: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. September 2011 16:08
To: Libra developers list
Subject: [libra-dev] Libra Demonstrations and Tutorials

Hello Libras,
I have recorded three short tutorial videos that demonstrate Eclipse Libra and other associated tools:

  • Eclipse Libra Launchers

This video is a demonstration of the launchers framework
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXw7fPekMa4

  • Eclipse Libra and Gemini Web

This video is a demonstration of Eclipse Gemini Web and Eclipse Libra tools. In the demonstration, we build simple Web Application bundle and test it with Eclipse Gemini Web and Equinox 3.7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLeYwBn_uWg

  • Eclipse Libra Http Service and War

This is a two part demonstration of Eclipse Libra Tools.ÂPart I:ÂBuilding a simple http service bundleÂusing Eclipse Libra ToolsÂPart II:Exporting a WAR file with the help ofÂwar products to run Equinox in aservlet container
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT84yK4z_eo

AND more to come... I have two more tutorials to record when I have enough time (DeclarativeÂservices and Apache Felix)

Kaloyan - It would be nice if you can embed them on the project page. Â

--
Naci Dai - naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
eteration a.s. itu ari-1 25 maslak istanbul tr