[libra-dev] Libra Demonstrations and Tutorials

Hello Libras,
I have recorded three short tutorial videos that demonstrate Eclipse Libra and other associated tools:

  • Eclipse Libra Launchers
This video is a demonstration of the launchers framework
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXw7fPekMa4
  • Eclipse Libra and Gemini Web
This video is a demonstration of Eclipse Gemini Web and Eclipse Libra tools. In the demonstration, we build simple Web Application bundle and test it with Eclipse Gemini Web and Equinox 3.7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLeYwBn_uWg
  • Eclipse Libra Http Service and War
This is a two part demonstration of Eclipse Libra Tools. Part I: Building a simple http service bundle using Eclipse Libra Tools Part II:Exporting a WAR file with the help of war products to run Equinox in aservlet container
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT84yK4z_eo

AND more to come... I have two more tutorials to record when I have enough time (Declarative services and Apache Felix)

Kaloyan - It would be nice if you can embed them on the project page.

--
Naci Dai - naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
eteration a.s.  itu ari-1 25 maslak istanbul tr

Back to the top