[libra-dev] Indigo SR1, Juno plans and FindBug errors

Hello,

Here is a short heads-up of what’s going on with Libra.

Indigo. We are ready with our delivery for Indigo SR1 (see my previous mail). If anyone needs to include anything else in this delivery then raise your voice and let me know. I’ll be thankful to everyone who spend some time and do some testing of this delivery. It’s also a good moment to target all bugs that are relevant for Indigo SR2. Target them to version 0.1.2 in Bugzilla.

Juno. It’s time to get serious with our plans for Juno. IMHO, our main goal for this release is to integrate all contributions in a common working solution. I’ve started a (very) draft plan [1]. Please, add your items to the plan. Here are the steps to follow:

1)      Create a bug in Bugzilla (if one does not exist yet) with severity “enhancement”

2)      Add “plan” in Keywords

3)      Target the bug on any of the Juno milestones: 0.2, 0.2 M1, 0.2 M2, etc.

4)      After a minute when you refresh the web page of the plan [1], you should see your item listed.

Build. You know we have build jobs in Hudson for our Indigo [2]  and Juno [3] streams. These builds a pretty stable lately, and I think it’s time to focus on the next step of improving the quality. On the build pages [2] and [3] you will see the FindBugs report on the right-hand side. They are not so many, but I believe it worth building the habit for fixing them… starting now J I’ve opened bugs in the WAR Products and Launchers components. Please have a look at them.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=webtools.libra

[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/libra-indigo/

[3] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/libra/

Greetings,

Kaloyan Raev | T +359 2 9157-416
SAP Labs Bulgaria | PO OnDemand Platform Convergence

green belt on JavaBlackBelt belt3_S

Back to the top