Re: [libra-dev] Towards Juno M1

Have a good one. ÂBTW - We have submitted a talk for Libra @ JavaONE Âand it is accepted.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Raev, Kaloyan <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We are getting closer to the first milestone of the Juno release. The official date is 19 Aug, but as +2 level project, Libra should be done by 16 Aug.
I am on vacation next week, but I will start working on our M1 delivery immediately after I get back.
Naci, could you prepare some News & Noteworthy information for the new OSGi Frameworks feature? It would be very helpful if you could add some getting started info to the wiki page.
Greetings,
Kaloyan