From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Dienstag, 15. März 2011 16:33
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Please test our M6 repositories ...

Especially if you have some of the new features we've added for M6 (JPA Diagram Editor, Dali JAXB support, and Libra's two features).
And, my "test" I mean to make sure things show up as expected, and that the features will successfully install into an IDE (after that, it's just normal testing ...
which is not what I am asking for here).

Our WTP M6 repository is ready at

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/indigo

And the staging site for the common repository has our M6 content in it

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

Looking at the latter makes me think we have crossed a line in terms of size or complexity,  and we may need to work to make it more understandable, or smaller ... but, for M6 that's what we've got.