[libra-dev] Build with signed JARs

Hi Chris,

As Libra is now part of Indigo we need to produce a build with signed JARs for Indigo M6.

I suppose you have some experience with this with the EGit project. The Libra project has similar build infrastructure setup – Hudson + Tycho.

I have the necessary privileges to sign jars with the Eclipse.org certificate. I am just looking for an automated way to produce the p2 repo with signed bundles.

Could you share any hints how you produce p2 repository with signed bundles for the EGit project?

Thanks,

Kaloyan Raev | T +359 2 9157-416
SAP Labs Bulgaria | PO LJS for StreamWork

Back to the top