Re: [libra-dev] Renamed and updated build to latest version of Tycho

I don't know if this is helpful, but when Virgo was in incubation, we indicated this by adding -incubation on the end of the version qualifier, e.g. 2.1.0.M02-incubation. That way we had no code changes when we graduated. We simply stopped adding -incubation.

Regards,
Glyn