From: Holger Staudacher [mailto:hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 януари 2011 г. 13:01 ч.
To: Raev, Kaloyan
Subject: Libra

Hi Kaloyan,
I heared not back from you. So, as you probably saw the IP has finsihed for the WAR Products. I think it's time to check it in into the Libra git repo. As a prerequisite we should dicsuss the repository structure and some build things. I really want to have a repository for libra that will be included in the next release train. Is there an ongoing discussion? I didn't saw anything on the OSGi Enterprise Tools/Libra Newsgroup.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Holger

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883