Re: [leshan-dev] Inquiry on the Progress of LWM2M Version Targeted v1.1.x for Project Eclipse Leshan

Hi,
The best resource is https://github.com/eclipse-leshan/leshan/wiki/LWM2M-Supported-features
HTH
--
Julien

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 9:05 AM 李白 via leshan-dev <leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Project Eclipse Leshan Technical Team,

This is LiBai, a technical learner who is interested in understanding the development progress of Project Eclipse Leshan. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with information regarding the implementation of LWM2M Version Targeted v1.1.x for Project Eclipse Leshan.

Firstly, could you please let me know what features or capabilities of Project Eclipse Leshan have already been implemented as part of LWM2M Version Targeted v1.1.x? It would be helpful to have a bird's-eye view of the current development status.

Secondly, could you share with me the plan or roadmap for completing  LWM2M Version Targeted v1.1.x? Specifically, I would like to know the expected date of delivery for this target, any known challenges that may affect the schedule, and the measures being taken to address those challenges.

Please note that I am not part of  Project Eclipse Leshan and do not require any confidential information. Iam only a learner who is interested in understanding the progress and challenges of this project. Thank you for your time and effort in responding to my inquiry.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Best regards,
LiBai