[leshan-dev] Leshan press release

Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation is planning a press release to announce support for LWM2M 1.0 specification. This will be timed with the OMA press release announcing the approved 1.0 standard.

For our press release, I would like to include some companies that are active in the Leshan community or using Leshan in their IoT solutions.  Please feel free to contact me on or off-list if you are willing to be included in the press release.

FWIW, we often get access ‘who is using this project?’. One challenge with any open source project is convincing adopters to be public about their usage. If you want to help the Leshan project, making a public statement is certainly a step in the right direction.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ian

Back to the top