Re: [leshan-dev] LWM2M Over NB-IOT

Thank you Kraus Achim.  Let me take a look.

Regards, Santos

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Kraus Achim (INST/ESY1) <Achim.Kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Santos,

if you look into californium, you will see, that the CoAP messages are „actually“ send by a Connector.

So, when the messages are somehow based on CoAP, you may follow the pattern of UDPConnector/TCPConnector

to introduce a new Connector, which then sends the messages with its technic.

But as I said, you may be faced more issues, that you see right now.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY1)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58139

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn