Re: [leshan-dev] Could not send datagram error with multiple LWM Servers

Done https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/issues/243

Am 04.01.2017 um 09:41 schrieb Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I see. Would you care to open in issue for this so that it doesn't get lost?
I think this might just be a question of synchronizing on the socket...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn