Von: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Riccardo Pozza
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. September 2016 18:55
An: leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [leshan-dev] Leshan Update from M11-M13

Dear all,

Just trying to update Leshan Server from M11 to M13.

I haven’t change anything on my Wakaama Client but with the new server I get a lot of “400 Validated object is null”, especially when reading the 1/0, 2/0, … resources, but not only in such cases.

Has anyone else seen the same issue?

Is there something I need to change in the configuration (or in the client itself)?

Thanks a lot for any help,

Kind Regards,

Riccardo.

Back to the top