Von: Azhagappan Balasubramanian (INST/ECS4)
Gesendet: Montag, 1. August 2016 09:31
An: 'leshan developer discussions' <leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Tracking Leshan contributions

Hi Team,

As we are slowly and steadily making more contributions now, I think it is high time we start tracking how the changes are the pushed to OSS.

I have started with a wiki page (for OSS) part alone. The OSS representatives shall try to maintain it and keep it to update. Also later, it will be good to have a tracking page to track changes (changes merged in to eclipse-master and un merged changes) that gets added to LWM2M. I start with that shortly. Later the whole Team shall maintain it.

Below is the page for OSS Contributions.

https://wiki.bosch-si.com/display/LWM2M/Tracking+Leshan+Contributions

Viele Grüßen / Best regards

Balasubramanian Azhagappan

INST/ECS4