Re: [leshan-dev] Problem with keeping communication

Hi,
I think the best way to debug it is to do a wireshark/tcpdump capture on both ends (client and server) and check if the packets are well received by the client.
Please note on network using NAT, you have a very small route timeout and after ~60 second the route from the server to the client can be closed.

--
Julien Vermillard