Re: [leshan-dev] alignment with the specification

OK. I understand.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

On 24/5/2016 12:26 μμ, Simon Bernard wrote:
As I said before we tried to follow the spec modification.
To give you an idea, currently we have pending pull request[1] for spec modification based on draft version released at 2016-03-08.

[1]https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/pull/118