Re: [leshan-dev] alignment with the specification

Hi Achim,

Thanks a lot for clearing out how Leshan is progressing. So I understand that you try to keep up with the spec changes as much as you can. As such I guess there is no strict mapping between spec release and Leshan release. Is that correct?

Wish I had the time to help you but for now I am having a look at Leshan which is helping a lot to understand the protocol.

BR,
Stavros