Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan and Wakaama over DTLS

Ok, good to know.

Thanks for the update...

Kai

Von: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]" im Auftrag von "Frank Gerlach [Frank_Gerlach@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016 16:34
An: leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan and Wakaama over DTLS

Hello Kai,

I had something else to do in the meantime (build hardware based on the ESP8266), but it is still our plan to get wakaama and Leshan running.

We had success in running the Linux-based (POSIX API) wakaama client using DTLS against Leshan.

Our goal is to use the ESP8266 native API, which is callback-based.

So if anybody has done this or something similar, please let us know.

Kind regards

Frank Gerlach

Senior Software Engineer

Office: +375 17 389 0100 x 23178   Cell: +375 29 877 4976    Email: frank_gerlach@xxxxxxxx

Minsk, Belarus (GMT+3)   epam.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.

Back to the top