From: manu.sangoi.dev@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 14:59:28 +0200
To: leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] leshan client demo

Hi,

Updating the registration is mandatory. It is mainly needed by the server to remove the registration when the registration lifetime is expired.

If you want to change the update period, you need to change the lifetime parameter which is part of the Server object.
This parameter cannot be set through the command line, so you need to change the client demo code.

In LeshanClientDemo, the server object is initialised like this:
new Server(123, 30, BindingMode.U, false)
The second parameter is the lifetime (30 seconds by default).

HTH.

Manu