[leshan-dev] Fwd: Tr : Interested in Open Source for Mobile/IOT? Take the OMA Survey and Get Agregated Results

Hi,
OMA (the stnadard body behing LWM2M) is running a survey about Open Source Software. If you are a leshan user, please take time to answer this survey so we can increase OMA awareness about open-source.

Julien

OMA is conducting a mobile/IoT industry-wide survey on the use of Open Source Software. Respondents will receive the results.
Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.
Open Mobile Alliance
Hello Julien,

OMA is reaching out to you to ask for your response to an important industry survey.  The purpose of this survey is to help the mobile/IoT industry understand the role Open Source Software and Open Source Associations play in our industry. The information you provide us will guide standardization practices within OMA and will be a resource for partner organizations and the industries we serve.  A summary of results will be available on the OMA public website and a more detailed set of results will be available to all those who respond to the survey.

Take the Survey Now

Our intention is to ask for your opinion as an industry professional and not as an official spokesperson for your company.  The individual responses you make will remain confidential. However, we will use the results in an aggregate form along with any relevant statistical analysis of the entire body of responses. We are asking for your company affiliation and your name and contact information so that we can validate that the responses are coming from representatives of the telecom and wireless industries, and so that we can share a summary of the results with respondents.

The survey consists of 24 questions and should only take about 10 minutes to complete.  Follow this link to complete the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSSPublic.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Rose

Marketing Director, Open Mobile Alliance

Open Mobile Alliance   4330 La Jolla Village Dr. Ste 110    San Diego,  CA   92122   USA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Open Mobile Alliance.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails

Back to the top